- Warranty 15 years frame, motor 10 years, parts electronics 2 years, labor 1 year
- Speed is 0.5 to 10 miles per hour or 0.8 to 16.1 kilometers per hour
- Incline or elevation range is 0 to 12%
- 1.75 horse power continuous duty motor
- 6 workout programs including manual, cardio, runing, fat burn, speed interval jogger, and hill intervals
- Grip heart rate monitor
- 4 led computer lcd displays 10 by 21 dot matrix
- 77 inches long 35 inches wide, 55.25 inches tall
- weighs 298 pounds
- supports 275 pounds user
- Needs 120v ac 15a non-gfi grounded outlet
- strike zone deck cushioning system
- one ply belt
- rollers 2 inches or 5 centimeters
- running/walk area is 20 inches wide by 54 inches longs or 51 by 137 centimeters
- two too bottle and cup holders
The Good That People Have Said About This Treadmill / Treadmill Accessory: "Rated best folding treadmill by "Consumer Reports". Straight-forward install. Good instruction manual and easy to read and understand. Almost as sturdy as the series 5 and series 7 bowflex treadmills. Sturdy and strong. Great price. Smooth. Quiet if used for walking. Easy to buy treadmill (depends on vendor). Worth the price."
The Bad That People Have Said About This Treadmill / Treadmill Accessory: "Grip heartrate could be better. Incline resets to level or zero after every session or turn of treadmill. Heavy at 275 pounds."
Personal Opinion: People were practically euphoric and fanatical about these treadmill machines. I think it was the combination of strength, easy installation, price, and quality of these. People thanked each other for previous reviews of this machine as information seems limited on these particular models of treadmills. Was this on purpose???
Know something about this product? Don't forget to add your comments about the Treadmill Review | Cheap Treadmill | Bowflex Series 3 Treadmill!